This is the reason for the launch of our website. It’s time that students had people in their corners, providing the resources that they need and want to make their academic years a success. We operate a bit like a targeted social media platform where students can register, post comments, ask questions, and engage in conversations with fellow users. We also present resources. But the key feature of our services is our research into and reporting on writing services that market themselves as the solutions to student writing assignment needs. This is an ongoing initiative.
This GradeMiners review is one of our most recent efforts to bring the truth about writing companies to struggling students.
On the GradeMiners landing page, a visitor can complete a short estimate form and receive just that – an estimate of the cost of their product or service. The final pricing is not available until the customer completes the full order form. There are no pricing charts provided elsewhere on the website, and we would suggest the company provide these.
GradeMiners prices run within the high average range for similar quality writing services. A high school essay, for example, with a 14-day lead time, will run $15.09 before any discounts or add-on features.
Pricing is offset in two ways. First, there is a first-time 15% discount and more discounts if a student signs up for an email subscription. Second, there are additional features which all come at a cost – three levels of writers, more customized customer support, full plagiarism report, one-page summary, and more. Students should think about these and which ones they really need before adding to their final cost.
Types of Services
GradeMiners presents a link at the top of the homepage titled “Services.” It includes 20 specific products and services. Clicking on each one takes a visitor to another page; unfortunately, there is not much detail provided for some of them – only information about guarantees, writers, and customer reviews.
Of the 20 services, the most commonly needed by students are essays, papers, coursework assignments, reviews, presentations, admissions and personal statement essays, lab reports and case studies, even theses and dissertations. And GradeMiners states that it has the right research and writing experts to handle them all – scholars who go through a rigorous selection process.
We like the scope of service offerings. But the more important element is the quality of the actual products that customers receive. To judge quality, we look at several factors. What we found about GradeMiners is as follows:
- The content on the GradeMiners website is a bit repetitive, but it is consistent and clear. There are some grammatical errors which we don’t like to see because they indicate ESL people involved.
- There are no samples, but there are a huge number of GradeMiners “free” essays and papers which students can access and use. We read several of them and were a bit disappointed. There are grammatical and word usage errors that again indicate ESL writers.
- Among our users, there are many who are satisfied with what they received. Others have expressed concerns about the level of English composition, some slow responses from customer support, and revisions that did not significantly improve the original product.
- When we checked customer reviews on some consumer review sites, we did find similar comments. Some suggested that, when they called the company, they spoke with East Indian support staff that did not communicate well. GradeMiners states that it was launched in the U.S. When we attempted to research its location, the best information we received was that it was probably in Asia.
While we are impressed with the scope of services from GradeMiners.com, there are mixed reviews about its quality.
GradeMiners.com takes only four bank cards – MasterCard, Visa, Amex, and Discover. Wire transfers are not allowed. We would recommend that they consider accepting PayPal. As a payment platform, it is highly secure, and consumers can run their cards through this platform, even without a PayPal account.
We can attest to secure methods of payment with GradeMiners.com. The company does not process customer payments on its site, and it shouldn’t. Writing companies do not have the necessary technology and the SSL certifications that trusted and well-known payment processing companies do. GradeMiners uses one of them.
- Non-Plagiarized Writing: GradeMiners does check every piece before approving it for delivery.
- Deadlines Met: GradeMiners guarantees on-time delivery. In the rare circumstance that a piece is late, there are refunds and other benefits.
- Quality Control: This covers a lot of things. First, customer-specific instructions will be followed and are checked by a GradeMiners quality control team. Second, works are checked for research integrity and appropriateness, as well as proper citations. Third, writing is checked for formal, scholarly English.
- Money-Back: GradeMiners is very specific about the situations in which they will award refunds to its customers. These are important, and anyone placing an order should review them.
- Revisions: Revision may be requested up to 14 days following delivery.
GradeMiners.com offers the guarantees that we want to see. Most customers say that these are honored, although there have been some concerns raised about revisions and refunds.
Is Site Legit?
We can say that GradeMiners.com operates a legitimate website, although we do suspect some exaggerations about the quality of employed writers. They have clear pricing, a business model that emulates other professional companies, and do deliver ordered products to their customers. We are not certain out of which country they are actually operating. Nevertheless, GradeMiners meets our expectations for legitimacy.
- Large scope of offered services
- Average pricing for the industry
- 24/7 Customer Support
- No pricing charts provided until the ordering process
- Payment methods are limited
- Not certain where the company is headquartered
- Some exaggeration of writer qualifications
To Sum Up
There are many things we like about GradeMiners.com. Its services cover anything a student might need. And it does have guarantees that are mostly honored. There are some concerns about writing quality and the qualifications of some of the GradeMiners writers. ESL students, and those at lower educational levels, may find GradeMiners a good resource.